CALL FOR APPLICATION
The SPUR team looking for a highly motivated research student to participate in the meta-analysis of its behavioral diagnostic tool SPURTM data.
- About SPUR™: SPUR is a dynamic and predictive self-assessment questionnaire that reliably detects a patient's risk of non-adherence and accurately articulates the reasons for his/her health behavior along four over-arching dimensions: Social, Psychological, Usage and Rational. Learn more.
- Mission and Goals
- Analysis of a dataset from 4 000 patients, 4 countries and 4 therapeutic areas: diabetes, cardiology (hypertension and hyperlipidemia) and respiratory diseases (asthma and maybe COPD).
- Cross-pathology validation of SPUR model, robustness of methodology across pathologies.
- Refinement of scoring algorithms.
- Exploration of new correlations and generation of insights, such as systematic differences in behavior by pathology/gender/etc.
- Mastery of English (C2 level).
- Mastery of statistical analysis including Rasch modeling.
- Education or high interest in health behavioral sciences and/or statistics.
- Autonomy, curiosity and proactivity.
- Terms of collaboration
- Supervisor: Kevin Dolgin.
- Date: start date on June 1st, 2023
- Duration: 1 month
- Location: remote, regular touchpoints by phone/visio
- This position is paid and we offer the following:
- The collaborator will be the first author of the publication of the resulting analysis.
- The collaborator will be invited to lead the meta-analysis presentation at a congress/conference.
- The collaborator’s contribution will be promoted in a communication campaign in Observia’s networks and media.
Apply using the form below
You may also reach us at