Pour une version française de nos mentions légales, veuillez nous contactez
Observia, the company behind SPUR, uses different cookies on the spur-research.com website to improve the interactivity of the website.See more about Observia here.
What is a "cookie"?
A "cookie" is a series of information, usually small in size and identified by a name, that can be transmitted to your browser through a website to which you connect. Your web browser will keep it for a certain period of time, and will send it back to the web server each time you reconnect. Cookies have multiple uses: they can be used to store your customer ID with a merchant site, the current content of your shopping cart, an ID to track your navigation for statistical or advertising purposes, etc.
Types of cookies stored
Two types of cookies are stored on the SPUR website.
- The internal cookies that are necessary for the website to function properly.
- These following cookies allow the website to function optimally.
They are useful for the operation of the site, particularly for controlling user rights, making it possible to differentiate between a public session and an administrator session.
The cookies used by AddThis, the plugin to share pages on social networks. They do not store any personal data, they only store the AddThis account ID used to share pages on social networks.
Cookies for audience measurement
For tracking purposes, Observia uses the Matomo tool, a tool that is exempt from consent because it does not collect any personal data that allows a natural person to be identified.
- Matomo cookies are used to produce anonymous statistics ; they do not track the user's navigation on other sites, anddo not collect the full IP address (https://www.cnil.fr/fr/solutions-pour-les-cookies-de-mesure-daudience)
1. What is the purpose of collecting data ?
- The data collected through the "Contact" page has for sole purpose of processing the contact requests and answering messages of web users.
- The data collected through the "Obtain Questionnaire" page has the purpose of sending web users relevant information from the author's team.
2. Who is responsible for handling this data ?
Personal data is collected on our website by Observia SAS, a company registered under the laws of France under number 532 502 135 with the Paris Trade & Companies Register, and having its registered office at 16 rue Brancion, 75015 Paris, France.
Thus and in accordance with the GDPR, Observia undertakes to take all pertinent precautions in order to preserve the security of the data and, in particular, to protect them against any accidental or unlawful destruction, accidental loss, corruption, unauthorised circulation or access, as well as against any other form of unlawful processing or disclosure to unauthorised persons.
3. Who are the recipients of the data ?
The personal data collected on the spur-research.com website are exclusively intended for the website editor, OBSERVIA SAS, and for our sub-contractors for the purpose of technical assistance. No personal data is transferred or communicated to a third party.
4. For how long do you host data ?
- Contact form --> 3 years after the request is closed
- Form on "Obtain questionnaire" page --> Maximum 3 years since form submission
5. What are your data protection rights ?
In accordance with the French Data Protection Laws and the European General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 (GDPR) you have a right of access, correction and removal of your personal data which you may exercise by contact our DPO : DPO Observia SAS, 16 rue Brancion, 75015 Paris, Numéro de téléphone : 01.81.80.24.50, Email:
Your requests will be processed within 30 days. We may require that your request be accompanied by a photocopy of proof of identity or authority.
Also, you retain the right to lodge any complaints on data protection with French Data Authorithy : Commission Nationale de l’Informatique et des Libertés (CNIL), website www.cnil.fr.
The present website is subject to the following General terms and conditions:
The rules exposed hereby exposed are the terms and condition of the present website and apply to all web users visiting or consulting the website Observia. By consulting this website, use of the website by the web user constitutes his or her acceptance of those terms. The conditions can be modified at any moment, and for this reason we recommend to the web user to review them regularly.
The goals of the website: the Observia website is a site exclusively for information about the services offered by OBSERVIA SAS and enhancement of the actions taken within the context of its sector of activity
- Intellectual Property: the entire Observia Website, as well as the hierarchy, text, logos, photographic representation, downloadable documents, and all presented elements of this website are covered by the French and international legislation on authors’ rights and intellectual property.
The general structure, as well as all text, graphics, database, logos, images, sounds and all other elements part of this website are the property of the company, Observia SAS.
The brand Observia is a registered trademark. Any representation and/or reproduction and/or exploitation in all or parts of that brand is prohibited. The free access for the web user to the website does not provide in any way the right to use, reproduce or depict any element of the website, in particular the brands that are represented.
Any representation, reproduction, and/or exploitation, be it partial or total, of the website, including any elements that it is composed of and the brands that are represented, in any manner, without the express and prior written authorization of the company, OBSERVIA SAS is prohibited and would constitute a forgery according to articles L335-2 and/or L716-1 and following of the Intellectual Property Code.
- Hyperlinks: the links to the website of third parties are only provided for the convenience of the web user. We do not express any views from the content of the publication from third parties and expressly decline all responsibility concerning any information from third parties and its use. Any hyperlink put in place towards the website Observia must be subject to an express and prior authorization from the company Observia SAS, which can be requested by e-mail at the following address:
- Governing Law: the present conditions are subject to French law. As of consequence, except for public policy provisions, the relations between the web user and the website editor, the company OBSERVIA SAS – as a result of the use of the website – will be governed by French law.